Monday 8 October 2012

The Learning Ladder

THE LEARNING LADDER

When I was in play school,
I learned how to swing,
I also learned counting one two three,
I learned alphabets ABC.

When I was in nursery,
I learned colouring,
I made good friends,
And developed the habit of playing.

When I was in first class,
 I played endlessly on the grass,
With my teacher and my friends,
And also learned some new concepts.

When I was in second class,
I learned about various stars,
Had fun with chocolate bars,
And studied about the motor cars.

When I was in third class,
I learned about the metals like brass,
About addition, subtraction, multiplication and division,
And learned the fact that we mustn’t create destruction.

When I was in fourth class,
I learned about the bomb blasts,
Religion, nationality and also castes,
And also the reason for keeping fasts.

When I was in fifth class,
I learned that it was the last class,
Of the junior wing,
And I learned how to smartly sing.

Now I am in sixth class,
I have learned many things in the past,
But the learning process is continuous,
And it will continue all my life.
---Composed by---
Manzar Ayachi
VI B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home